Monday, April 29, 2019

A trip to Florida

Hey everyone! Over spring break I went to Florida with Allie's fam.

➢➢➢


Here we go!


On the first day we went to a lake to go kayaking.


We didn't bring a camera out on the lake because we didn't want it to get messed up but you can look at me chilling in the kayak on land.


I love sun



We went to an art museum and we just ended up staying in the kids area the whole time but I got a throne made with magnetic things.


The next day we went to Silver springs state park and we rode a glass bottom boat.


You can call me Delbert Danger





This was one of the original glass bottom boats. It's about 100 years old!


Ok last boat picture


Turtles!


That evening we went on a bike ride and ate some loquats on the way back. 
They were very good.


The next day we went to a science museum.


Fam! Sorry about the bad lighting.



There was a cool cave exhibit.


I went on a cruise! Jk, its just the kids area of the museum.


Crossing the Saint Johns River on our way home.


And last of all the lovely view from the restaurant we went to on our way home.

➢➢➢

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I might have some cool posts coming this summer.


Peace out  










No comments:

Post a Comment

A trip to Florida

Hey everyone! Over spring break I went to Florida with Allie's fam. ➢➢➢ Here we go! On the first day we went to a la...