Saturday, March 23, 2019

A weekend trip

Hey everybody! sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been very busy with my insurance company, and I just now got a vacation. Last weekend I took a little trip with Allie and it was a lot of fun.


After we got there on Friday, we went ice skating, which was fun.


Sadly, they didn't have any skates in my size, so I just chilled on the side and watched.
 There were some very talented skaters there.


After that we were very hungry so we ate some Thai food. 


On Saturday we went to a Tesla dealership and I got some cool pics.


I could totally see myself driving one of these.






I love how the lights of the ceiling reflected on the windsheild.
#nofilter



Black and white



Another black and white with the cool lights.


After going to the Tesla dealership we went rock climbing
 and I had so much fun that I forgot to take pictures. 

I hope you guys enjoyed seeing my pictures from this trip! I will hopefully have some more posts coming soon.
-Delbert




No comments:

Post a Comment

A trip to Florida

Hey everyone! Over spring break I went to Florida with Allie's fam. ➢➢➢ Here we go! On the first day we went to a la...