Wednesday, October 18, 2017

My waterfall trip.

Hello, everyone! I am Delbert and I have been a traveler all my life, but somehow never thought of blogging my travels until fairly recently. So today I bring you my first post, about a trip to a beautiful state park in the beautiful mountains with a beautiful waterfall. It was beautiful.
 On the way we went to a pumpkin farm, and I had many more pictures from there,
but I had some problems when uploading them and lost most of them.
There were very big pumpkins though, they had some that were three times my size!

 I got to drive a truck! JK, it's a photo board. I wish I could drive though.

 This was the view from our hotel. It was so pretty there.

 This is not as dangerous as it looks, there was ground about 5 feet below that railing.
The angle of the picture just makes it look dangerous.

We went on a hike and this was my sweet ride.

 A neat hollow tree.

 This beautiful picture of me by the creek.
 A bridge.

 Its a pink leaf!

 I climbed a tree!

 A stump throne.

 Another tree I climbed. I like to climb trees.

 This was at the bottom of the falls. We hiked all the way to the top.

 Partway up. The lower part was more of a downhill-flowing creek.

 A bit farther up.

Almost there!
 We made it! So pretty.

We went to an apple orchard on the way home.

This was on a hayride, you can't really tell, but it was.


 These were some longhorn bulls we saw on the hayride.

So that concludes my first post. I really enjoyed this trip and if you want to see a little more nature photography you can visit Ali's blog Here.

I hope you enjoyed my post and I'll see you next time.
-Delbert 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry i entered that one before it was finished and had to delete it. Here it is. I like the pictures delbert, you have a very skilled photographer. I think the waterfalls are so pretty. i saw you at the apple orchard. so i was just wondering, why is your blog in this interesting font? is it just because you like it, or another reason?
      A Fan ( who tried to copy and paste her name in her own signature font but this changed it aargh!)

      Delete
    2. ps what time zone is this set to? it is 11 25 and it says its 8 25, and the deleted one most definitely was not written at 5 28 am!!

      Delete

A trip to Florida

Hey everyone! Over spring break I went to Florida with Allie's fam. ➢➢➢ Here we go! On the first day we went to a la...